Feel Like a Winner?

I have so much to tell you guys...but I will spread it out over a couple of posts. That way I look like I'm keeping up a bit better than I have been! lol

I was reading the blog over at Altered Art Expressions, and besides being WOWED by the cool blog (as always!), I saw the contest that is going on. Apparently I am totally different than my ghost readers because I love contests and will enter just as fast as I can! One of the rules to the contest is to post a link to Paper Imagery Designs - which I am absolutely thrilled to do! I encourage you to run over there just as fast as your high speed connection can carry you and check out all the wonderfully creative - and just plain gorgeous - things they have. Don't pass this opportunity by...you'll be sorry if you do!

Why are you still reading?? You should be on your way to Paper Imagery Designs by now! GO!

And stay tuned for more updates, information, great blogs to visit - and an upcoming interview with a fantastic working artist!

0 Royal Responses:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I will respond to comments here, in order to keep the discussion going. I try to return the love with a visit/comment to your blog.

Go ahead - flap your gums! What's the skinny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please Vote

Dream Boogie

Dream Boogie with SARK

Unbelievable Awards

Check This Out