And We Have A Winner...

I'm getting over myself and the troubles bombarding the castle - and moving on to something way fun! I'm going to announce the winner of February Woot Loot... (I'll wait for the gasps, oohs and aahs to quiet down before announcing the winning comment - I want to be sure no one misses the announcement.)
The winner of the handmade polymer clay flowers and leaves - originals made by the Queen herself...

Ok stop. Don't you hate it when people refer to themselves in the third person? It always reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where one of Elaine's boyfriends, Jimmy, always refers to himself as "The Jimmy". Back to the regularly scheduled blathering...

The awesome person who wins the aforementioned polymer clay flowers and leaves - handmade by the Queen herself (lol) - is...COMMENT #23. YAY!!
sweetsue(Who am I?) said... 23

I am now following you! smchester (email left out of this post)

In comment 22 she mentioned she is making a bird feeder with her grandson and will use these to "pretty it up". WOOT! I have already sent the notification email - and I hope to hear back within 48 hours or I will have to choose another winner. I hope these are a great addition to your bird feeder - and I hope you enjoy them!
If you didn't win February's Woot Loot, no worries - tomorrow is March 1 and we all know what that means...the announcement of March's Woot Loot giveaway. Hmmm I wonder what it could possibly be??
Leave me a comment letting me know what you would like to see offered as a Woot Loot prize and maybe you'll get something special. Or maybe you'll get my son's dirty socks. You never know. Only comments made by March 7th will count for the extra little giveaway. If you're reading this after March 7th, sorry - you don't qualify to receive the little something extra. But don't let that stop you from leaving a comment...you never know - I could wind up offering what you suggest! WOOT!

0 Royal Responses:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I will respond to comments here, in order to keep the discussion going. I try to return the love with a visit/comment to your blog.

Go ahead - flap your gums! What's the skinny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please Vote

Dream Boogie

Dream Boogie with SARK

Unbelievable Awards

Check This Out