My Fear for the Future

I saw this online the other day.

She is actually wearing spools of ribbon as earrings.

Like the look on her face isn't scary enough.

Which got me thinking.

She seems to be about 40 years older than I am.

I really love art and crafts. And embellishments. A lot.

And...Naaahhh.

I'm going to wind up surrounded by cats.

And she doesn't have any. But maybe you just can't see them. The picture is really close up.

I hope there's no resemblance.


Know what I mean?

xx

1 Royal Responses:

Argentina tourist attractions said...

I found her cute :D

Thanks for sharing.

Prateek Panchal

Post a Comment

Welcome! I will respond to comments here, in order to keep the discussion going. I try to return the love with a visit/comment to your blog.

Go ahead - flap your gums! What's the skinny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please Vote

Dream Boogie

Dream Boogie with SARK

Unbelievable Awards

Check This Out