Insanity Reigns Supreme

So it's always something. I can't even begin to give you a rundown of what's gone on since I last posted - it's impossible. Too many things happen every day to keep up with them - and it's my life! If I can't keep up with them, it's a sure sign that it would take me a thousand entries to explain the latest happenings to you - and I would probably only accomplish confusing you.

However, I can say that one of the things that have kept me away from posting is my recent cleaning craze. I've been working really hard to get my artistic space cleaned up and ready to go. It isn't finished yet - but I did have the Lupus Society come and pick up several bags of clothes the other day. I also got a bunch of shelves hung. Cross your fingers I'm on to something!

My keyboard is all messed up - it isn't working well at all. I've got to get it fixed - and will add that to the ever-lengthening list of things to do!

Stay tuned for an update on my studio - including pictures!

0 Royal Responses:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I will respond to comments here, in order to keep the discussion going. I try to return the love with a visit/comment to your blog.

Go ahead - flap your gums! What's the skinny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please Vote

Dream Boogie

Dream Boogie with SARK

Unbelievable Awards

Check This Out