Very Cool Cards

I absolutely love free samples. It's so fun to find something free to incorporate into art - and just like with the sample thermal ribbons, I hit the jackpot with my latest freebie. If I could just remember where I got it!

I got the greatest photos in the mail today - printed on fantastically heavy card stock. These are going to be great fun to work with - make sure you keep your eyes open to see what I do with these little works of art!



(Don't forget you can click on the images to make them bigger.)

0 Royal Responses:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I will respond to comments here, in order to keep the discussion going. I try to return the love with a visit/comment to your blog.

Go ahead - flap your gums! What's the skinny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please Vote

Dream Boogie

Dream Boogie with SARK

Unbelievable Awards

Check This Out