In Fairness...

I came across a set of forgotten pictures today, and in an effort to be fair to all the childebeasts I was just going to post a picture of the oldest. But alas, they are just too perfect to not post! I hope these make you giggle as well.

I wonder how much it would cost to have something like this built??


The oldest

The middle child, formerly known as the "Lady" lol

The Princess

On an artistic note, I learned about a great blog earlier today. I've spent the last couple of hours there, checking out the tutorials and the shops associated with ladies who wrote the tutorials. I have to say that the ladies featured on this blog each have amazing talent! It was great to see their projects and look at their shops. If you have a chance, drop by. You definitely won't be disappointed!

http://joli-paquet.blogspot.com

0 Royal Responses:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I will respond to comments here, in order to keep the discussion going. I try to return the love with a visit/comment to your blog.

Go ahead - flap your gums! What's the skinny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please Vote

Dream Boogie

Dream Boogie with SARK

Unbelievable Awards

Check This Out