Woot Loot Winner for March

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S !!

Isn't showing up a few minutes late for the party considered fashionable? Well then...


HELLO! Wa-pow!

Since I'm a full day late, I must be the fashionista of the universe! Then again, my life runs on perpetual un-punctuality. Enough of that...let's get to the good stuff!
Thanks to help from random.org, we have a winner! Let's hear it...WOOT!

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:
  • 51
Timestamp: 2009-04-03 06:49:40 UTC
So WHO was #51??
Elsie says:
03/13/2009, 07:46:00 AM

Turquoise and butterflies, flying around my wrist, The color is mesmerizing, with butterfly kisses!

So very magical!

Awww, thanks! I've already sent Elsie an email - and I hope she's as excited about receiving the faux-turquoise bracelet as I am about sending it to her!
After reading the comments you guys posted, my heart is light - and I really wish I could give every one of you Woot Loot. I've said it before, but it's worth reiterating: I have the BEST readers in all the land! (Which includes all the kingdoms on the planet.)

Thank you, for making Woot Loot such a great experience for me. Something has happened I never expected - and that is, I've been given more than I could ever repay. It's such a great feeling to hear positive comments on things you create. So THANK YOU.

My next post will include April's Woot Loot - and this one is really exciting. I can't wait to post about it - so be sure to check back tomorrow and find out what Loot is up next. It will be totally worthy of a huge WOOT! There are several other topics I want to cover also...so it's a busy time at Castle Crazy. Don't forget to drop by, say hi, and see whazz up!

Congratulations, Elsie - enjoy the bracelet!! xx

1 Royal Responses:

rab sleeping bags said...

I credible. That is awesome.

Post a Comment

Welcome! I will respond to comments here, in order to keep the discussion going. I try to return the love with a visit/comment to your blog.

Go ahead - flap your gums! What's the skinny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please Vote

Dream Boogie

Dream Boogie with SARK

Unbelievable Awards

Check This Out