The most incredible artist friend of mine, Lisa - who has these I-need-one-of-everything designs over at Alterity Art - tagged me. It's taken me forever to respond - not that anyone should be surprised by that. Between the Queen of ALLL Things Award and this, you'll know more about me than anyone should be forced to know! (Thanks, Lisa - this was fun)
Here's how it works:
Answer the questions below then tag 8 other blogs of your liking and ask if they would do the same.You must let them know you have tagged them and to link to the blog that had tagged them. Here goes:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Getting a car!!
2) Having a few minutes to myself this weekend while the kids visit Grandma. Yay!
3) Making some new art and lots of fun new jewelry.
4) The end of the school year (admittedly, this is a double-edged sword!) - so I don't have to get the kids up every morning. Starting at 5. Ugh.
5) The more "relaxed" pace of summer
6) Finding some balance in life that doesn't include the use of alcohol, Valium, crack, or men in white coats
7) Finding fun new ways to use all my vintage beads & baubles
8) Doing more fun things with the kids (since it seems like we never do anything fun)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Got up at 2:30 am
2) Worked on swaps that have to be mailed by Thurs
3) Played with the kittens
4) Filled out at least 912 (additional) forms for Disability
5) Leafed through several great art books
6) Watched House (what's up with House going to a psych hospital??? Stupid season finales lol)
7) Brushed my teeth
8) Helped the Princess with homework
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Figure out what I want to do when I grow up. Oh. What's that you say? I am grown up? How did that happen? I still feel like I'm 12 most of the time! (Except I have bigger boobs now. Ok, so everything is bigger now. Whatev.)
2) Organize/clean the house
3) Keep the house organized/clean for more than 2 minutes
4) Find a way to make money from my art/jewelry
5) Be more patient
6) Magically make the laundry do itself - and put itself away
7) Get the kids to automatically pick up after themselves (No one said this had to be things that one can actually achieve)
8) Learn HTML/CSS
8 Things or Shows I Have Watched:
2) My Name is Earl
3) About 400 Disney Channel shows
4) Bonnie Hunt
6) Quilting Arts
7) Role Models (stupid movie)
8) Good Morning America
Okay...the blogs I've tagged are (some of my faves), in no particular order:
1) Paige, the amazing "knitsress" (word?) behind Lenox Knits
2) Diana, the awesome designer and lady at Diana Rambles
3) Merry - who has this insane talent - at Cheese and Chocolate
4) Tim, the talented blogger and father...and just a warm hug in Blogland, at Fort Thompson
5) Margo the Incredible behind Life in the Short Lane
6) Lin, the fantastic lunatic behind Duck and Wheel with String
7) Pat the drool-worthy, at Art in the Wax
8) Stacie, the kooky and fun force writing at Stacie's Madness
I know the people I've named are busy - and if they don't get to it, I totally understand. I just picked people I would like to know more about.
Enjoy your day!