So we're on to much bigger - and way better - things!
I woke up this morning to a wonderful series of comments - and from two of my favorite people/sites, too. Don't you love it when that happens??
The first, from Sited and Blogged (which happens to be a blog I read almost every day...sometimes getting so involved in reading that I forget to "drop" my EC!). It seems the Goddesses that run S&B thought highly of yesterday's Entrecard post:
Just wanted to let you know that we are featuring this wonderful post on Sited and Blogged tomorrow.
YAY! They are rewarding me with their sidebar button:
How cool is that? I feel honored and would like to give them a big shout out - if you haven't been to their blog yet, what are you waiting for? You can check them out here.
The second really cool thing that happened?? I was given the "Queen of Alll Things Awe-Summm!!!" Award by none other than Paige, of Lenox Knits fame. (Super spectacular blog, BTW - check it out!)
While I'm trying to get up from bowing to Paige, here are the rules:
* List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Hmmm...I have to list 7?? Wait...maybe that should read, I have to stop at 7?? lol That sounds much more royal, don't you think?
1. I am awe-summm at mixed media art. Even if I don't put enough of it on my blog.
2. I am awe-summm at making jewelry. Look at some of the Woot Loot I've offered.
3. I am awe-summm at collecting things. Just look at my house. Ok, don't. Please.
4. I am an awe-summm Mom. This one came from the oldest 'beast, if you can believe that?!
5. I am awe-summm at thinking on my feet. I don't know where it comes from (and I can't believe I'm admitting this to the entire world), but I am good at BSing. If there were a BS contest, I could win. Whether that is good or bad, that's how it is.
6. I am awe-summm at maintaining disorganization. In my mind - and my surroundings. (Does that mean I'm awe-summm at multi-tasking, also?)
7. I am awe-summm at procrastination. I think. Let me get back to you on that.
And I'm passing the award - along with the glorious crown and scepter - to these fantastic bloggers. These are all women I truly admire and respect. Try to pay them a visit - you be royally rewarded! In no particular order...
1. Aileen, writer of Aileen's Musings
2. Lotta, over at Mom-O-Matic - who has recently announced she will close her blog 09.01. Waaahhhh!!
3. Duni, who presides over the adorable Lovely Purses.
4. The Chainmaille Goddess over at You've Got Maille
5. Lesley Riley - the Royalty of all things fabric and transfers!
6. Lisa, the talented force behind Alterity Art
7. Miriam, the silver seductress at Silver Sachet
* Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won! Done.
* Also link back to the Queen that tagged you. This one is very easy...click on any of the links to Lenox Knits above, or if you're really lazy, just click here.
I hope you took your time reading them...and visit Paige and the blogs I have bestowed the award upon - because I'm still trying to get up. This Queen ain't as young as I used to be!
Thank you, Paige (Lenox Knits) and Sited and Blogged, for making my Tuesday totally terrific!
And now...it's off to the hospital...AGAIN.
And a note about the You Tube video this post links to (click on the title post - or here - to see it)...re-watching it, so many years later, why has Sally Field failed to live this line down? It isn't as awful as I remember it to be...what do you think?